Thursday, April 23, 2009

Anniversary SMS









If I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 132)

Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary,
May the love that you share Last your lifetime through,
As you make a wonderful pair.

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 131)

On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts your lifetime through.

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 109)

I'll always remember the day I married you,
Without you my love, my beauty, I don't know what I'd do,
Your loving and thoughtful just to mention two,
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 199)

We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for each other,Had no attached strings.

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 188)

Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me Your love makes my days so very bright,just knowing you're my darling wife(Husband).

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 161)

Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delight Joy beyond reason You've given me, Our love is true This I can see.

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 148)

The most important thing you fixed was on your day of leisure When you fixed your eyes on me That day I'll always treasure I love you.

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 134)

I LOVE U are words just three,which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. So, this is what i want to say,live in my heart n there 4 ever stay...

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 139)

Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha Independence is Equal,the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal...

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 137)


I'm sending this bouquet of love
To say that I love you so much
I hope I say it often enough
I want you to know it's true,
On this special occasion I want to remind you,
That you are my everything And my love is true.

(Category: Anniversary SMS Language: English Characters: 224)

1 comment:

  1. https://message0333.blogspot.com/2009/04/anniversary-sms.html?sc=1709886219414#c6195070541640310257

    ReplyDelete